Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Is Anyone There?

A hundred apologies for the delay in posting. The last four days have been national holidays - one was Children's Day and another the Emperor's Birthday, I think. I'm not really sure what the other two were.

Anyway, I've been sleeping in in the mornings, watching a Korean history drama in the evenings with Nobie, and spending my days as a wide-eyed tourist in Kumamoto with Stewart and Nobie as my guides. Of course, that means that I didn't get much done for work and have been spending my free time today working on my materials for my classes next week and I've had to put off writing this blog.

I promise I'll have another post up soon, however. In fact, check back tomorrow - same bat time, same bat channel - to hear all about my travels of Kumamoto. It'll have culture. It'll have good food. It'll even have the sweet smell of cow manure.

-Jenny

Remember to check out my photo albums at Flickr.com . Just search people for 'jennimcd' and you should find me.

No comments: